- Zofia Adamowicz (Warsaw): Various Consistency Statements and Their Behavior in Weak
- Jacques Duparc (Lausanne): Tutorial : On Mu-Calculus and Tree Automata.
- Leszek Kolodziejczyk (Warsaw): joint work with Emil Jerabek, Recursive Saturation of the Real Closure as a Tennenbaum-like Property.
- Shahram Mohsenipour (Tehran): On a Recursive Nonstandard Model of Exponential Open Induction.
- Damian Niwinski (Warsaw): Joint work with Andre Arnold, Szczepan Hummel, and
Henryk Michalewski, On Separation Question for Tree Languages.
- Pavel Pudlak (Pragues): On Models of T^0_2.
- Konrad Zdanowski (Warsaw): joint work with Lorenzo Carlucci. The strength of Ramsey theorem for coloring Omega-large sets.